Please use the following link to access our complete listing of charges. This is in response to a new Medicare regulation effective January 1, 2019.
We Now Offer Secure Online Statement Access
To View Your Bill Online or Make a Payment – CLICK HERE
Houlton Regional Hospital (HRH) is here to assist you in answering billing and insurance questions. We have customer service available to you in our Patient Financial Services department Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. To better assist you, please use the following phone numbers based on the type of insurance coverage you have:
- Commercial and Worker’s Comp (207) 521-2134 – note that this would include plans like Aetna, and Harvard Pilgrim
- Blue Cross/ Anthem (207) 521-2181
- Self Pay (Uninsured) and Financial Assistance (207) 521-2282
- HRH Employees, CIGNA, Community Health (207) 521-2227
- Medicare (Last Name A-L) (207) 521-2256
- Medicare (Last Name M-Z) (207) 521-2170
- MaineCare and Veterans Plans (207) 521-2654
- Lifeline (207) 521-2627
Please use the following link to access our Billing and Collection Policies.
We are also able to help you with questions or applying for our Financial Assistance programs. Information can be found using the links below, calling (207) 521-2619, or asking at any HRH Registration location or the HRH Cashier’s Office.
- Plain Language Summary of Assistance Programs
- Financial Assistance Application
- Availability of Free Care
- Free Care Income Guidelines
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Provider Listing