The Center for Community Health Education at Houlton Regional Hospital
American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Where: Houlton Regional Hospital CCHE
- Date/Time: Friday August 31, 2018 10a.m to 3p.m.
- Sponsored By: Houlton Regional Hospital
- Contact: Please call 1-800-Give-Life for more information or an appointment. or Click Here
Special Note: **Valid ID Required**
Compassionate Friends Support Group
Compassionate Friends is a support group that provides grief support offering friendship and understanding to those who have lost a child.
- Date: Second Wednesday – monthly – August 8, 2018
- Time: 6:30p – 7:30p
- Place: Center for Community Health Education
- Contact: Mary Howland at 532-4863 or Michele Fitzpatrick at 521-7455
Diabetes Support Group
Individuals with diabetes, and family members, join together to learn, share and network about living with diabetes.
- Date: Not meeting in August – see you next month!
- Topic: Diabetes and Eye Disease
- Speaker: TBD
- Contact: Julie Codrey, RN, Diabetes Educator at 532-2900 ext. 2516
Childbirth Class – Lamaze
Our Saturday class will provide you and your family with necessary information and skills about pregnancy, childbirth, labor support, newborn care, breastfeeding, and more!
- Date & Time: Full Class held on (5) Saturday’s – Next Class is August 04, 2018
- Time: 9a.m to 4p.m.
- Contact: Janet Vose at 207-532-5969 or email@example.com
Breastfeeding Support Group
Moms and Babes welcome for an educational program on breast feeding support.
- Date & Time: Monthly – Thursday, August 23, 2018 from 12p -1p
- Place: CCHE
- Contact: Deb Ganzel, RN IBCLC at 521-2130
Narcotics Anonymous Support Group (NA)
NA wants to carry the message of recovery. Please join us to share & hear the experiences of other addicts who are learning to live a better way of life without the use of drugs.
- Date:Every Friday of the month, 2018 – Aug. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, 2018
- Time: Noon to 1 pm
- Place: CCHE
- Contact: Melissa at 538-1371